Natural foot care is a great way to give a new lease of life to the aching muscles and dry skin of your feet.
It is necessary to follow a natural foot care regime else there is a possibility of developing foot related ailments like corns, infections, dry foot skin, foot pain and several others.
Daily natural care for feet:
* Pamper your feet with warm soapy water everyday.
If you do not have enough time, indulge in natural foot massage at least once a week for stimulating your foot nerve endings.
* It is necessary to remove the dead cells of the foot skin on a regular basis; else cracks and infections may develop in no time. Use Pumice stone or foot scrub for this purpose.
* Since the foot soles do not have any oil glands, there is a tendency for the foot skin to become dry, so moisturize your feet properly after cleaning them.
While beauty stores are full of chemical and natural foot care products, it is better to devote sometime at home for your foot care and that too by using your own home made foot care recipes.
Natural foot care recipes:
* Brown Sugar Callus Exfoliate-this can be made by using easily available natural ingredients. However, you need to make sure you are not sensitive to any ingredient.
* Cooling Foot and Body Powder-this natural foot care homemade recipe absorbs moisture and provides great relief besides antiseptic and antifungal cover.
* Exfoliating Foot Mask- this provides relief to the dry and toughened foot skin. Foot Deodorant Powder- this is completely natural and refreshing for the skin.